Intuitive Eating Workshop: How to eat chocolate and still achieve your health goals
Aigner Chocolates and Diana’s Nutrition & Wellness Tips have teamed up to educate you on how to build healthy relationships with chocolate or any other favorite food, while still achieving your health goals.
– When you emotionally eat, you crave chocolate?
– Do you want to find a balance way of eating?
On Monday, June 25th, at Aigner Chocolates in Forest Hills (103-02 Metropolitan Ave.), you will learn about ‘Intuitive Eating’, an approach developed to help get off the dieting roller coaster of: restricting and overeating, feeling deprived and then out of control, and yo-yoing between weight loss and weight gain.
This workshop is for you, if:
– You want to learn how to trust yourself around all foods, even those considered “off limits”
– You want to be able to incorporate all kinds of pleasurable foods without guilt, shame or regret
– You struggle with emotional eating and want to learn how to better cope with stress and emotions
– You want to feel confident with your food choices
– You want to trust your body when it tells you it’s hungry and listen to it when it’s full
This workshop will be lead by registered dietitian and eating psychology coach Diana Alberti.
This workshop will include a mindful chocolate eating experience (you get to try Aigner Chocolates!).
An open discuss what dieting mentality is and how it is sabotaging your health and goals. And you will learn the 10 principles of Intuitive Eating.
Join them at the beautiful Aigner Chocolates in Forest Hills one of the oldest chocolate shops in NYC. Aigner Chocolates are handmade daily, following traditional recipes since 1930.
Chocolate tasting is included with admission ticket.