The Kew-Forest School Will Host a Virtual Info Session This Thursday, October 7 For Students Interested in Lower School (Preschool – Grade 5)
At Kew-Forest, you will find a community that nurtures lifelong learners, educators who inspire young people, and students who support each other. Established in 1918, The Kew-Forest School is the oldest independent co-ed, college preparatory school in Queens. Families and staff represent 70+ nationalities and speak 30+ languages.
The School’s small size allows it to be nimble and quick in response to individual needs of students as well as challenges faced in education today. While all learning is taking place on campus in-person for the 2021-22 school year, the School is poised to transition to a remote learning platform if the need arises for all students in Preschool through Grade 12.
Virtual Info Sessions
- Thursday, October 7 at 4:30 p.m. – Lower School (Preschool – Grade 5)
- Thursday, October 28 at 6:00 p.m. – Middle & Upper School (Grade 5 – 12
- NOTE – at the Virtual Info Sessions, attendees can expect a greeting from the Head of School and presentation by the Division Head focusing on curriculum.
On-Campus Open Houses
- Saturday, November 13 at 1:00 p.m. – Lower School (Preschool – Grade 5)
- Saturday, December 4 at 1:00 p.m. – Middle & Upper School (Grade 5 – 12)
- NOTE – at the On-Campus Open Houses, attendees can expect a showcase of academic and extra-curricular programs with representatives from across the school community – teachers, students, parents
To Learn More & Register for an Admissions Event, please visit:
The Kew-Forest School
119-17 Union Turnpike
Forest Hills, NY 11375